《Looking into the distance》 Nakanojo Biennale 2017 Chikato Shrine Kenta Onoguchi
Born and resident in Ibaraki prefecture in 1979
Completed the Graduate School of Sculpture, University of Tsukuba
I am making a black three-legged sculpture with the name "Trickster". They are like youkai, and although they are around us, they cannot be seen or hide in the darkness. I think it is my job as a sculptor to give shape to them and make them visible.
Born 1979 in Ibaraki, Live in Ibaraki.
2006 Graduated from University of Tsukuba Graduate School of Sculpture
I make black three-legged sculpture called “Trickster”. They are like Youkai. They are around us, but we can't see them. Or they are hiding in the dark ness. My job is to give them a body and make them visible.
Portrait shooting: Ryousuke Ishida
Web / SNS
Nobuharu Asano "Travel Trickster Project" HP
Major exhibition history
- Solo Exhibition Traveling Trickster / VIENTO ARTS GALLERY, Gunma
- Nakanojo Biennale / Chikato Shrine, Gunma
- Solo Exhibition Nothing Festival / Hitachinokunisoshagu, Ibaraki
- Solo exhibition Traveling Trickster / VIENTO ARTS GALLERY, Gunma
- Nakanojo biennale / Chikato Shrine, Gunma
- Solo exhibition Festival over there / Hitachi-no-kuni Shrine, Ibaraki
- Granship Art Competition 2013 Granship Award
- 9th Japan Contemporary Ceramic Carving Exhibition Silver Award
- Granship Art Competition 2013 Granship Arard
- 9th Japan Contemporary Ceramic Sculpture Exhibition Silver Award
《Like eating people》 2016 Kodama Arts Festival 100 Years Forest
《Carrying stones》 Nakanojo Biennale 2017 Chikato Shrine