About personal information protection
Mt. ROKKO CABLE CAR & TOURISM COMPANY (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") recognizes the importance of personal information and complies with laws and company regulations regarding personal information.
In addition, in all of the business activities conducted on our website, we will protect the personal information of our customers by properly acquiring, using and managing the personal information handled by our company. The way of thinking about the handling of personal information on this site is described below.
Regarding the collection of personal information
We may collect your personal information in the following cases.
- When registering as a member
- When answering the questionnaire
- When registering for an email magazine
- When making a reservation for a concert, etc.
- When you receive a pledge regarding facility use
- When applying for sweepstakes, open call for participants, etc.
- When applying for staff recruitment
Use of personal information
The personal information of customers provided to this site will be used only within the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes.
- To respond to inquiries (including confirmation of reservation acceptance).
- For information about products and services on this site
- To ship the ordered product
- To plan and improve services
- For delivery of e-mail magazines
- For coupon delivery and marketing information
- For recruiting staff
Management of personal information
We will implement appropriate safety management measures to prevent loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of your personal information and strictly manage them. However, please be aware that we will not be liable for any damages to you or any third party caused by unlawful acts such as crackers.
Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the customer, except in the cases listed below.
- When outsourcing part of the handling of personal information. In this case, however, the personal information shall be provided to the business consignee after concluding a contract so that the personal information will not be used for anything other than the business entrusted by the Company and that the personal information will be managed appropriately. I will.
- When a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted with it cooperates in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law.
- If we determine that there is an imminent danger to the life, body or property of the Company, other customers, or a third party and it is necessary to protect this.
Disclosure of personal information
You can ask us to disclose your personal information that we control. If the personal information you disclose is incorrect, you can request us to correct or delete it. If you are required to disclose, correct, or delete your personal information, or if you have any other inquiries regarding your personal information, please contact the Customer Information Consultation Office below.
Customer information consultation counter
If you have any comments or questions regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following consultation counter.
<Consultation Desk> Mt. ROKKO CABLE CAR & TOURISM COMPANY
TEL: 078-894-2071 (9:00~17:00 except weekends and holidays)
The text on this page was updated on October 1, 2013. It will be applied after the date of publication on this site.