Born in Nagano Prefecture in 1975, lives in Tokyo
2003 Graduated from Nantes University of Fine Arts, France
By connecting contemporary art and fashion, we are trying new expressions using traditional Japanese wood carving techniques. Currently, he is presenting his works mainly in Japan, Asia and Europe.
Hideki II NUMA
Born 1975 in Matsumoto (Nagano), Live in Tokyo.
Ecole régionale des beaux-arts de Nantes, France, 2004.
It connects contemporary Art and fashion, uses Japanese traditional wood carving techniques to create new expressions.
Currently, I presented works mainly in Asia and Europe.
Major exhibition history
- "She converted to digital is a natural wood conversion" Canon Digital House Ginza (Tokyo)
- "Fighting Goddess Tachi" Matsumoto City Museum of Art (Nagano)
- Year 2005
- Ernst Parrach Award Exhibition (Germany)
- Canon Digital House Ginza, Chiyoda. Tokyo, Japan
- FITING THE GODDESSES, Matsumoto City Museum of Art, Nagano, Japan
- Ernst Barlach museum, Hamburg, Germany
- "LUMINE Me Tour Art Award" Grand Prix (Tokyo)
- "Rokko Meets Art 2013" Jury Special Award (Kobe)
- Year 2005
- Ernst Barrach Award (Germany)
- Special Recognition Award of Rokko meets art 2013, Hyogo, Japan
- Ernst Barlach Prize, Hamburg, Germany
- First prize of International wood sculpture symposium, Plauen, Germany