Patchwork 2020 [Waku Frame] Exhibition Gallery Keifu Kyoto Gallery Collection
Born in Aichi prefecture in 1995, lives in Kyoto prefecture
Completed Master's Program in Painting (Oil Painting), Graduate School of Fine Arts, Kyoto City University of Arts
"Word" is expressed in Kanji as "Kotonoha".
Picture books, novels, manga, old stories, folklore, folk tales, myths. I have touched on many stories so far. I met countless words. There are more than 6000 languages in the world. I feel that the earth is a forest full of words.
Starting from the texture of the leaves and the trees that support them, the organic and unique form, I will draw down the space unique to the painting.
Kyoto City University of Arts Graduate School of Arts -Master's Course- (Painting) Completion
In Kan-ji,'Ko-to-ba' (means word, language in Japanese) is consist of'Ko-to' (means word) and'Ba (ha)' (means leaf)
We've met a lots of words For instance, Picture books, novels, manga, old tales, traditions, folk tales, myths.
There are more than 6,000 kinds of words in the world. We met countless words. Which makes us feel as though the earth is the woods filled with'Ko-to-bas' (leaves of words).
Based on the texture of trees supporting them and the distinct organic way, creating her own world of painting.
Major exhibition history
- Solo Exhibition "[Waku Frame] Exhibition" Gallery Keifu (Kyoto)
- Group exhibition "Challenge to abstraction exhibition-" Shibatacho Gallery (Osaka)
- Solo Exhibition "Transition" Gallery Meuraku (Aichi)
- Solo exhibition [Wakuwaku] GALLERY KEI-FU Kyoto
- Group exhibition Challenge to abstraction GALLERY SHIBATACHO Osaka
- Solo exhibition Sen Gallery GA-RAKU Aichi
- "2019 Kyoto City University of Arts Exhibition" Encouragement Award
- "23rd Fukui Fuka Essay Literature" Winner (U30 Award)
- 2018 Bank of Kyoto Art Research Support System Scholarship Student
- Kyoto City University of Arts annual exhibition 2019 Encouraging Prize
- Fukui Kazahana Essay Literature Award No.23 Acceptance (U30 Prize)
- Kyotobank Art Research Support In Heisei 30 Scholarship student
Marginal man 2020 Challenge to abstraction-Challenge to abstract expression-Shibatacho Gallery (Osaka)
Hol 2021 Gifts Exhibition Gallery Keifu (Kyoto)